Exchanges and Returns
Damaged or defective jewelry is any jewelry that is broken upon delivery or becomes broken or unwearable with the first 15 days after you purchase it due to normal wearing conditions. Jewelry damaged due to the following conditions does not qualify for replacement:
- Jewelry that is the wrong size, style or material for your piercing.
- Jewelry that is stripped or cracked due to over-tightening.
- Jewelry with stripped finishes or damage due to cleaning with alcohol.
- Lost threaded balls - check jewelry often to be sure they have not come loose.
- Lost dangling items - check regularly for tightness as they can catch on clothing or become loose over time.
No returns will be accepted on items made from 14k Gold or Sterling Silver, Custom or Personalized items.
Requesting a replacement
If you have a defective or damaged item please email us.Free replacement.
If you do not like the style of exchange or return, please contact us, we will give you a satisfactory solution.